FREE EVENT WINS THE TENDER AND ORGANIZES THE REVEAL OF THE NEW SINGLE-SEATER SF90 SCUDERIA FERRARI MISSION WINNOW
After a competition that involved the major Italian event agencies, Free Event won the realization of the reveal of the SF90 Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow single-seater, organized in Maranello on February 15th in the presence of 200 prestigious guests, including President John Elkann, CEO Louis Camilleri and Vice President Piero Ferrari.
For the event, an almost unique product launch Free Event studied a high-impact scenic project, which provided a raised walkway of more than 30 meters in length surrounded on three sides by 150 square meters of LED walls and stands for the guests. After about 30 minutes of live show, masterfully conducted by journalists Zoran Filicic and Vicki Butler-Henderson (Fifth Gear UK) and enriched by video contributions and special effects of great power, the SF90 Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow single-seater “emerged” from the bottom of the catwalk, tearing enthusiastic applause to everyone present.
After the reveal, the show continued with interviews with Mattia Binotto (Managing Director of Sport Management and Team Principal Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow) and F1 drivers Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc, both enthusiastic about the new car and the new season coming.
The event was a great success also for Free Event, which returns to manage the presentation of the Ferrari single-seater after a few years, proving once again to be among the leaders in Italy in the production of shows and live events. “Ferrari is the most loved and followed in the world, an excellence of Made in Italy that counts millions of fans. Winning this project was a great source of pride for us. There have been weeks of intense work with the managers and the Ferrari team but the success of the event has paid off the time and passion invested “- said Andrea Camporesi, Founder and Creative Director of the event agency based in Faenza and in Milan.
“For this project we have chosen to work with the best professionals in Italy, managing the direction of the event together with Cristina Redini (who directed, among others,” Danza con Me “by Roberto Bolle), with the involvement by Cristian Biondani for directing rooms (with live streaming worldwide, live Instagram and live TV). For Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow, Free Event took care of the event in every single detail, right from the early stages of pre-production, dealing with:
• Creative direction, art direction and copywriting • Scenographic project and realization • Communication • Arrangements • Computer graphics, mapping and video contributions • Special effects with mechanical handling of the stage (revolving platform and pantograph / lift platform) • Director • Photography • Authorized contents • Direct TV management and direct streaming ENT • Securing the construction site • Supplier management • Access procedures for security in Ferrari
Strengths of the project:
• Over 150 square meters of led walls • 30 meters walkway with declivity • Stage with a high spectacular content with three movements • Reveal never seen in the industry • Great public success and great follow-up on social media even during live streaming
Per Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow, Free Event ha curato l’evento in ogni singolo dettaglio, sin dalle prime fasi della pre-produzione, occupandosi di:
- Direzione creativa, art direction e copywriting
- Progetto scenografico e realizzazione
- Computer grafica, mapping e contributi video
- Effetti speciali con movimentazioni meccaniche di palco (pedana girevole e pedana pantografo/lift)
- Contenuti autorali
- Gestione diretta TV e diretta streaming ENT
- Messa in sicurezza del cantiere
- Gestione fornitori
- Procedure di accesso per la sicurezza in Ferrari
Punti di forza del progetto
- Oltre 150 mq di pareti led
- Passerella di 30 mt con declivio
- Palco ad alto contenuto spettacolare con tre movimentazioni
- Reveal mai visto nel settore
- Grande successo di pubblico e grande seguito sui social anche durante la diretta streaming